Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Siblings



Yesterday Nanook posted how awful it can be to have a baby brother. Well, here is a short video of me and my BIG SISTER. Please, no one call the SPCA, we do love each other - really we do!!! I mean all I want to do is play with her, and deep, deep, deep down I think she wants to play with me - I am fairly certain about this. So, Pooka - I feel your pain! Let me introduce you to my siblings. The grey one is Paco, the brown one Sassy. Sassy is off limits, something about her being delicate, like a flower!

7 comments:

Biggie-Z said...

OH MY DOG, T-Bone, you are getting so much bigger! I am wondering if you figured out how to get yourself out of the chair?

P.S. Why don't cats ever just sit still and let themselves be sniffed? It would be much easier for everyone that way.

Unknown said...

What a cute video Tbone. I dont know why cats have to be so uncooperative either. If they just let us dogs play with them once in awhile things would be so much happier in the household.

I'm with biggie.. did you ever get out of that chair?

T-Bone said...

I did make it out of the chair, fortunately it wasn't my first time being pinned there by that beast!

Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

Cats treat us just the same way. When we were babies there were kittens around and they loved to play with us. I guess cats just don't age gracefully.

Harley-D said...

Biggie-Z said...
P.S. Why don't cats ever just sit still and let themselves be sniffed?

Chihuahua's do

T-Bone said...
I did make it out of the chair, fortunately it wasn't my first time being pinned there by that beast!

I love my Grand Sisters
{A.K.A Bu-ba] baby chair

Deanna said...

Oh, I don't think she wants to play!

kelly said...

hilarious! t-bone has good skills so far.. Henri would have ran away crying at the first right hook!