Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mommy says no....

Hey mommy, look at that man just walking down the lane, can I go and bark at him.... mommy says "NO T-Bone". Hey mommy, that man who wants to pat me, he looks kinda of crazy, can I lunge at him and bark.... mommy say "No T-Bone". Hey mommy, that cyclist looks pretty suspicious, do you want me to chase him down and knock him off his bike..... mommy says " NO T-BONE DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT." Well, that was my weekend, a bunch of no's.

On the plus side, we found a new dog park to go to. It is off leash and it is gorgeous, fully fenced, walking trails, wood chipped play areas. I love it there. Word on the street has it that another Kuvasz frequents there. The other day a woman came up to my parents and said, what a beautiful Kuvasz you have. Needless to say, my parents were dumbfounded, nobody has ever recognized my breed before. We still haven't seen the other Kuv yet, but I know he will be back. I did get to run full out today, I have never run that fast before. I had to chase down the Weimaramer and Collie, I almost did it - man were they fast! All in all a very exhausting day. I need to rest up, tomorrow is my big graduation from obedience school. Fingers crossed!

3 comments:

Biggie-Z said...

Oh... you're entering THAT phase. :( I remember when ALL my Momma wanted to do was make me exercise my self-control. But there were pigeons. And sparrows. And rollerblades. And bikes.

I hope you are listening to your Mommy most of the time, because that is where the treats come from.

Your dog park sounds like LOADS of fun! Unless I'm in Brr Mont, my dog parks are just little fenced in asphalt or gravel pits where everyone makes potty. I can never run full out unless we're on the mountain in Brr Mont.

Unknown said...

We found a new dog park too... I hope ours is as awesome as your new park.

RetroB said...

Hi T-Bone!
My name’s Victoria, and I’m with Rocket XL, a marketing agency in Los Angeles. I wanted to extend an invitation to you & your dog blog to join in supporting a charitable project we’re working on for one of the world’s most successful pet adoption drives, Home 4 the Holidays.

Our goal is to help raise awareness & encourage pet adoption–for 1 million animals this holiday season! With 117 shelters participating in Canada alone, there are plenty of reasons to join in. Last year alone, this pet adoption program helped nearly 500,000 families experience the joy of pet adoption.

It would be great to get your (very cute) support for this cause. If this sounds like something you could give your paw seals of approval to, just let me know!
Best,
Victoria@rocketxl.com