Sunday, January 31, 2010

2010 is a Bust



I haven't been around in a while. I KNOW - it has been a pretty crazy and sad 2010 so far. People have died, the new baby got pneumonia, I had a MASSIVE allergic reaction to some flowers, and then to top it off, my best friend Mocha died. She was a 4 year old German Sheppard who lived next door. She was there the first day my momma and pops brought me home, and she taught me the ropes! She was a gorgeous girl, and I miss her everyday. If my mother organized her pictures, she would post one of me and Mocha running at the fence, but she isn't so she won't. (when I find one - I will post it)

Here is a picture of me (wearing my stylish muzzle - don't
ask) with my eyes swollen. It was pretty gross. My third eyelid covered both my eyes, nearly making my momma sick. Then for the next week as they went back to normal I looked like a St. Bernard with droopy eyes. Why she must put a picture like this up, I will never know.


No comments: