Sunday, January 31, 2010

Winter


I love winter, I love snow, I love cold. All are happening here and now in London! Here is a photo of me sitting in my sandbox, now full of snow, waiting for Mocha - who sadly won't come. My momma took me for a walkies today. It did not go well. She brought along my human sister. When she does this I go into ultimate protection mode. A couple came walking close to us, I nearly pulled my momma off her feet to get in front of Addie. Then the woman wanted to pat me, not really a good idea when I am wound up.... All in all, it was a good weekend. A weekend spent mostly outside, -18 is perfect for me, and with my family. If you know of the Kuvasz, you know how important this is. Most importantly though my mommy brought me home a new Dolly Dragon - the greatest toy ever. I had one for over a year, sadly I chewed his face off the other day and tore all the stuffing out. It lasted a year, pretty good I say!


1 comment:

NC Smith said...

t-bone - Great to see you posting again! Sorry about your eyes. That's horrible. Glad they're better. I hope 2010 was just getting all the bad stuff out of the way early to make room for all the good stuff that'll happen the rest of the year.

- Sincerely,
Skyy