Friday, June 27, 2008

Mud

I discovered the most glorious thing last night - MUD. It poured rain for hours leaving the garden out back a complete mess. Mom and dad are working on the back, so everything is in chaos, so they didn't quite notice when I went in for a little dip. That is until I splashed around a bit! I did get to have my first bath, everyone also got to see how dirt, once dried, just falls off the Kuvasz coat! We are an awesome breed. Here is a tidbit of video of my mud romp. Biggie, have you had the pleasure of splashing around in mud. SO MUCH FUN! To most, diving in the mud is no big deal, my mom thinks IT IS because I am pure white. I quite liked the contrast of the white fur with dark brown mud. I thought I looked striking. Obviously my mom wasn't too concerned as she had time to run in and grab the camera.
My mom wants me to say that our backyard doesn't always look like that. They have been ripping up gardens and are putting in a new patio. Just means more adventures for me!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

what a cute video. The mud on his face makes him look like a kid that has just got caught after eating chocolate pudding... "what me? I didnt eat any pudding"

He's a cutie.

Biggie-Z said...

do I like mud? DO I LIKE MUD? Mud is SO much fun! It is cool, it is splashy, and then you get a bath afterwards! What could be better?

See this old post (click on the picture) to see my halloween costume:

http://biggiezblog.blogspot.com/2007/08/swimming-at-last.html

My mom was just reading some of her posts from back then. She seems to have forgotten what a handful I was.

Biggie-Z said...

P.S. We love how attentive T-Bone is when his name is called. Even as pups, kuvasz bond with their people.

Harley-D said...

I love Mud too I also love lying on top of air conditiong vents [soaking up the cold air] and [dont ask me why] alongside the toilet too

Nessa Happens said...

The Mama sometimes tells me my name is Mud...does that count?

Love,

Pooka